Wednesday, February 12 th 2020, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Pacific Energy Center, 851 Howard Street, San Francisco
The California Efficiency + Demand Management Council (CEDMC) is hosting its annual EM&V Forum – We’re All in This Together – that will bring together EM&V, data science, and implementation professionals from across the energy efficiency, demand response, and DER communities to explore critical topics that are essential for addressing California’s clean energy policies.
Through a number of interesting panel sessions, the EM&V Forum will focus on ensuring attendees receive timely information that will help everybody thrive in California’s challenging energy landscape. The sessions and speakers are listed below.
- Session 1: Real-time/Third Party M&V Plans – This session explores a variety of emerging M&V issues that are receiving greater attention as third-party implementers play a more prominent role in new programs, including gaining a better understanding behind the movement to real-time M&V (i.e., NMEC) and discussing IOU vision for third-party M&V efforts. Speakers include: Coby Rudolph (CPUS)(invited), Ujvalla Gupta (PG&E), Alok Singh (SCE), Erin Brooks (SCG), Kelvin Valenzuela (SDG&E)(invited).
- Session 2: Cost-Effectiveness Reform – This session will dive into current policy reform efforts and explore new and emerging approaches to cost effectiveness. Speakers: Adam Sheer (Recurve), Olivia Patterson (Opinion Dynamics), Mohit Chhabra (NRDC), Moderator: Annette Beitel (Future Energy Enterprises).
- Session 3: Decarbonization Update – This session provides an update on CPUC’s implementation efforts for this ground-breaking policy shift, including early pilot results and assessment approaches. Speakers include: Nick Zanjani (CPUC)(invited), Snuller Price (E3)(invited), Michael Callahan (MCE)(invited).
- Session 4: Custom Review Process – This session highlights the current state of the CPUC’s custom review process reforms and offers some real-world perspectives on the myriad of challenges brought about by the current process. Speakers include: Scott Fable (PG&E), Shayne Holderby (Honeywell), Spencer Lipp (TRC), Moderator: Joanne O’Neill (CLEAResult).
- Session 5: Demand Response Evaluation – This session provides an update on developments regarding DR load impact protocols, DRAM evaluations, and other DR evaluation topics. Speakers include: Sam Borgeson, Convergence Data Analytics, Damon Franz (Tesla)(invited).
Morning Coffee Sponsored by:
Lunch Sponsored By:
Afternoon Tea/Snacks Sponsored by:
Post-Forum Happy Hour Sponsored by: