EM&V-Normalized Metered Energy Consumption Forum
with the IOUs and the Council
10:00a-5:00p – February 13, 2018 – PG&E Pacific Energy Center, San Francisco, CA
In the context of the new California paradigm where at least 60% of energy efficiency programs will be designed and delivered by third-parties, this forum will delve into key issues surrounding:
- normalized metered energy consumption (NMEC),
- measurement and verification (M&V), and
- evaluation, measurement and verification (EM&V)
Come join utilities, regulators and stakeholders in a discussion on approaches for measuring savings in the new world.
- Council member companies are allowed one free ticket (either in-person or Webinar) and Sustaining member companies receive two free tickets.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your discount code.
- All IOU and CPUC staff are free. Email email@example.com your discount code.
- Informal, no-host Happy Hour to follow at Tempest Bar, 431 Natoma St, San Francisco
In-Person is sold out and the wait list is full. The only option is to register for the Webinar here.
- $100 for Council members – in-person and Webinar, after free ticket(s).
- $250 for non-members – in-person and Webinar.
- FREE for all IOUs and CPUC staff.
For more information and discount codes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.