E)M&V: We’re All In This Together
Perspectives on NMEC, Pay for Performance & Third-Party Implementation
9:00 – 5:30 – January 31, 2019
Agenda now available! Agenda January 31 2019 EMV Forum
California is entering a new era where at least 60 percent of energy efficiency programs will be designed and delivered by third parties. As we think about new players, new paradigms and new possibilities, it will be important to remember that we are all in this together! This forum will focus on key issues that impact program administrators, implementers, evaluators and regulators, including:
- Update from California Public Utility Commission Energy Division Staff on the Status of the NMEC Ruling and Impact Evaluation Contracts as well as future opportunities
- Update from Investor Owned Utility EM&V and Program Leadership on Third Party Implementation Issues that keep them up at night!
- First Take on Pay-for-Performance Program Launches from IOUs and Implementers
- Discussion on Changes in Demand Response Program Evaluation
- Lessons from the Field: NMEC, P4P and the Challenges of Real-Time M&V
- Non-Routine Events: What’s the Big Deal?
- From the Shadows to the Spotlight: EE and DM Impact Load Shapes Feeding Resource Planning and Beyond
Come join utilities, regulators and stakeholders in a discussion on approaches for measuring savings in the new world.
- Council member companies are allowed one free ticket and Sustaining member companies receive two free tickets (either in-person or Webinar). Email email@example.com
- All IOU and CPUC staff are free, as space allows. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
- Webinar price reduced to $100!
This event is sold out, but Webinar tickets are still available! register now!
- $200 for Council members, after free ticket(s)
- $250 for non-members
- $100 for webinar
- FREE for all IOUs and CPUC staff, as space allows.