The Council is pleased to announce that we will have virtual IOU Business Forums with each of the four IOUs. The purpose of these forums is to deepen our mutual understanding of how changes in the efficiency and demand response business environment are impacting each of the utilities, our members, and the industry at large. The topics addressed during each Forum will be as follows:
EE, DR and DER organizational structures
- IOU vision for future of EE in the era of COVID and grid stress
- Update on portfolio development process
- IOU vision for future of DR/DER resources in the era of COVID and grid stress
- Integrating DR/DERs with grid operations
Members can suggest questions via this document.
Mark your calendars for these dates:
- SCE Forum – Thursday October 1, 2020 10:00 AM to 12 Noon (Register here)
- SDG&E Forum – Thursday October 8, 2020 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Register here)
- SoCalGas Forum – Thursday October 15, 2020 10:00 AM to 12 Noon (Register here)
PG&E Forum – Thursday September 24, 2020
- Click Here for Business Forum slides.
Please note: These are members-only events; as such, registration will be limited to current CEDMC members.