The agenda is still being planned, check back soon for updates!
- Commissioner Andrew McAllister, California Energy Commission (CEC)
Win, Lose or Draw? Advancing Energy Efficiency in the Age of Trump
- Kateri Callahan, President, Alliance to Save Energy
Ready? Set? Shift!
This panel will explore the rapidly emerging opportunities for demand side resources in a world where traditional demand response resources are being asked to solve more complex issues on our grid.
- Moderator: Melanie Gillette, Senior Policy Director, California Efficiency + Demand Management Council
- Speaker: Scott McGaraghan, Head of Energy Product Development, Nest Labs
- Speaker: Jon Wellinghoff, CEO and Founder, Policy/DER Consulting and former FERC Commissioner
Driving DER Integration
California is rapidly advancing efforts to integrate distributed energy resources (DERs) into a variety of transmission and distribution operations. As these efforts progress, many important policies and initiatives are being developed to ensure the viability of DERs going forward. This panel will explore the important progress that is being made here in California and also other regions of the country.
- Moderator: Greg Wikler, Managing Director, Navigant
- Speaker: Elizabeth Stuart, Electricity Markets and Policy Group, Energy Analysis and Environmental Impacts Department, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Diggin’ our Data
This panel will feature multiple perspectives on how energy efficiency and demand response organizations are digging through the data from our advanced metering infrastructure to identify energy savings, integrate different types of resources, meet customer engagement goals and achieve the benefits for our future grid.
- Moderator: Carmen Henrikson, Associate Vice President, Strategy, TRC
- Speaker: Chris Carradine, Vice President, Business Development, ecobee
- Speaker: Matt Johnson, Vice President, Business Development, EnergyHub
- Speaker: David Wolpa, Vice President, Client Solutions, EnergySavvy
The Future of EM&V: Which part of the elephant are you touching?
What does the future hold for EM&V (or M&V for that matter!)? This panel will explore different perspective on the ideal role for EM&V in the future – and what issues will be most important to watch.
- Moderator: Valerie Richardson, Senior Principal Consultant, DNV-GL
- Speaker: Eugene Ayuyao, Senior Manager of Commercial Market Segments and Locational Resource Contracts, Southern California Edison
- Speaker: Robert Kasman, Principal, Energy Efficiency Research and Evaluation, PG&E
- Speaker: Robert Strauss, Manager, Energy Efficiency Branch, Energy Division, California Public Utilities Commission
- Program Implementer (invited)
Delivering on Energy Efficiency’s Promise: What the CPUC is doing.
- Commissioner Carla Peterman, California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
Art Rosenfeld Lifetime Achievement Award
Networking Happy Hour